Thursday, 9 February 2012

Dakota


         I'm not normally so attracted to spread sheets in fashion magazines but I absolutely love Louis Vuitton's Spring Summer '12 campaign using newish models Kati Nescher and Daria Strokous.  






       I really love their whole collection and I was so excited to see, in February's month of my Elle subscription, Dakota Fanning wearing it! She is definitely my favourite style icon at the moment (despite her being younger than me, she is still so stylish.) I think it's her bright blonde curls and pearly white skin that I envy the most. 






          This outfit is perfect, the Broderie anglaise collar, cotton shirt and leather skirt are definitely my favourite from all the collection.  Doesn't she just look amazing?










No comments:

Post a Comment