Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Monthly favourites

I thought I'd share some of my favourite things this month

A brand I love at the moment is NW3 by Hobbs, it's quirky, chic and feminine.  NW3 is often seen on celebrities such as Taylor Swift, Mollie from the Saturdays and Pippa Middleton. I've selected a few items that are my favourite and I might buy.


 I'm not going to lie, my 80 something year old Grandma who is freakishly stylish (more so than me,) actually bought this skirt the other day. This maxi skirt for £139 has amazing burnt orange and navy colours, it's something I wouldn't usually wear because it's quite bright out there, but I adore it! 


I think this blazer is really cute and such a nice oxford blue colour, for £179 I don't think I can afford it any time soon but I'll definitely be waiting to see if it goes on sale! 

As you know, I'm subscribed to glossy box and for March's box it was a Harrods limited edition! We got some really nice high end brands such as Burberry lipstick, Fendi perfume and my favourite treat: a 5 piece Erno Laszlo limited edition Hollywood Collection cream set, all sachet size! But for $125 for the five set with small pots or $125 for one bigger pot of one, it will just have to be on my wish list.



The set contains Velvet Night Cream, Instand Eye Repair, Refresh Moisture Infusion, Intense Porcelain Veil and Morning Beauty Rescue. I liked the Refresh Moisture Infusion the best, it was such a light luxurious feeling moisturiser that really hydrated my skin and left it really so fresh!

An oldie but a new favourite for me this month is OPI Cajun Shrimp, I haven't used it before despite it being out for a while but I bought a fairly small version of it off ebay for about £3. I love it, it's such a nice colour that suits all colour tones, i've had it on for a few and considering how much I type on a keyboard or iphone it hasn't chipped!



There are two pairs of shoes that I've had my eyes on for a while now, from Hobbs, again. At £149, these shoes are fairly pricey, but considering the quality of Hobbs shoes and how gorgeous they are, I'm going to have to get at least one of them, probably the nude wedges, the tan sandals are slightly too high.








No comments:

Post a Comment